LLRC is searching for 2 amazing head coaches to lead our young club into our next chapter!
Long Lake Rowing Crew (LLRC) is looking for a Head Masters Coach. LLRC is based on Long Lake in a western Minneapolis suburb. Our club is in its 4th year and has grown in number of rowers and skill level.
· Oversee our Masters or Juniors Programs
· Develop year-long training routines; providing coaching for indoors and on the water
Excellent communication & teaching skills, verbal and written
· Help secure and oversee assistant coaches
· Regatta travel – planning/ participation
· Implement and monitor all safety procedures
Qualifications: Previous coaching experience (3-5 years)
· Experience coaching masters- competitive/ recreational
· US Rowing Certification; minimum level 2
· First Aid/ CPR certified
Compensation: commensurate with experience and certifications
Questions/ SEND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
“The mission of Long Lake Rowing Crew is “to provide a safe, inspiring and educational opportunity for people of all ages to learn, enjoy and excel in the sport of rowing. LLRCrew is a volunteer-driven, non-profit club committed to knowledgeable instruction, personal and competitive achievement, and the well-being of its members and the greater Long Lake community.”